Via Francigena Tours offers both guided and self-guided pilgrimages. Whether you are walking solo or in a group, the whole distance or just a weekend, we can help you plan the perfect pilgrimage.
Siena to Rome: 15th to 29th September, 2019
Join us for a guided pilgrimage from Siena to Rome. We leave Siena on 15th September and arrive in Rome on 29th September. Go to Via Francigena in Italy for details.
Self-guided tours offer the pilgrim a chance to design a walking tour based around personal needs and budget. We will work with you to produce:
- An itinerary based on your travel dates, your preferred destinations and daily walking distances.
- Comfortable hotels which will be pre-booked.
- Maps of each leg of your pilgrimage which can be downloaded onto your i-phone or printed. Maps include photos and descriptions of what to expect along the way. As well as special features of the landscape and historical landmarks.
- Information about your destination at the end of each day. This includes historical and aesthetic information about recommended places to visit. Also, where to find a stamp for your pilgrim credential.
- Recommendations on where to find local food. And advice on food and water requirements for each day.
- Luggage transport and local guides are optional extras.
- Guidance on backpack essentials.
- How to obtain your Testimonium in Rome.
Not included in Tours:
- Air fares
- Transfers to starting place (but details are provided on how to get there)
Please fill in the form below to register your interest. It is helpful if you indicate your preferred destination, travelling dates, budget, and your interests. And, we will contact you and help you plan an amazing pilgrimage!